Starting your trip from one of the U.S. Niagara Region airports can save you time, money and hassle. Close to 100 non-stop flights per day serving 30 airport destinations and beyond means you get to where you’re going better and faster! Many of your neighbors already benefit from flying with us; almost two million Canadians used our airports last year. Listen to what your fellow Canadians are saying about flying from Buffalo.
- The average peak wait time at the Buffalo checkpoint is only 12 minutes.
If you fly from Toronto Pearson you are instructed to arrive at the airport 3 hrs before your flight. See for yourself.
- No additional airport stop for Customs & Immigration (U.S. destinations).
- Our airports are mere miles from the Canadian border and the QEW.
- The Buffalo airport is ranked 46th in the U.S. for most affordable airfares (Q3 2021).
- Parking rates at our airports are low.
- No international taxes or fees to fly to U.S. airports.
- If you fly from Toronto to the U.S. you can expect significantly higher government-imposed taxes and fees than if you fly from this side of the border.